We have resumed our in person worship services. Please read and be prepared to follow our re-opening instructions found here.
- We believe in the Scriptures of the Old and the New Testaments as verbally inspired by God and inerrant in the original writings, and that they are the supreme and final authority in faith and practice (2 Tim. 3:16-17; 2 Pet. 1:3; Heb 4:12).
- We believe in One God, (Deut. 6:4; Jer. 10:10), eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit (Isa. 48:16-17; Matt. 28:19, 3:13-17; Eph. 2:18).
- We believe that one God created the heavens and all that is in them, the earth and all that is on it from nothing in the space of six days, and rested on the seventh day (Gen. 1; Ex. 20:11; John 1:1-3; Heb 11:3).
- We believe that Jesus Christ was begotten by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, and is true God and true Man (Matt. 1:20; Luke 2:25-31; Heb. 1:3, 2:14, 4:15).
- We believe that man was created in the image of God; that he sinned, and thereby incurred not only physical death, but also spiritual death which is separation from God; and that all human beings are born with a sinful nature (Gen 1:26, 27, 3:1-13; Rom. 5:12; Ez. 18:4; Eccl. 7:29; I Cor. 15:22; Rom. 5:18; Eph 2:1; Psa. 51:5; Matt. 15:19).
- We believe that sin is any want of conformity to or transgression of the law of God (1 John 3:4).
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, as a representative and substitutionary sacrifice; and that all who believe in Him are justified on the grounds of His shed blood and His resurrection (1 Cor. 15:1-4; 2 Cor. 5:21; Rom. 5:25; Eph 1:13).
- We believe in the resurrection of the crucified body of our Lord, in His ascension into Heaven, and in His present life there for us as High Priest and Advocate (1 Cor. 15:4; Acts 17:31; Phil. 2:5-10).
- We believe in the blessed hope: the personal, visible, and imminent return of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ (Acts 1:9-11; Dan. 7:13-14; 1 Cor. 15:51-58; Titus 2:13; 1 Thess. 4:13-18; Rev. 20:1-6).
- We believe that all who receive by faith the Lord Jesus Christ are born again of the Holy Spirit, and thereby become children of God (John 1:12-13, 3:16; Rom. 5:1-5; 1 John 5:13; 1 Pet. 1:3-5).
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of the just and the unjust, the everlasting blessedness of the saved and the everlasting punishment of the lost (Dan. 12:1-3; Job 19:26; Phil. 1:23; 1 Thess. 4:14, 17; Luke 16:22-24; John 5:28-29; 2 Thess. 1:5-9).
- We believe that there are only two ordinances for the church: baptism by immersion and the Lord's Table; however, we believe that salvation is not provided for nor in any way affected by the practice of these ordinances (Matt. 28:19; Acts 2:38; 1 Cor. 11:23-26).