Pastor Blair’s Top Ten Books of 2022
Reviews can be found in previous blogs.
- Brotherton, Marcus. Blaze of Light: The Inspiring True Story of Green Beret Medic, Gary Beikirch, Medal of Honor Recipient. Waterbrook: 2020.
- Strickland, Darby. Is It Abuse? A Biblical Guide to Identifying Domestic Abuse and Helping Victims.P&R Publishing: Phillipsburg, NJ, 2020.
- Peter. The Ten Commandments: A Guide to the Perfect Law of Liberty. Lexham Press: Bellingham, WA, 2020.
- James, Sharon. Gender Ideology: What Do Christians Need to Know?Christian Focus: Fearn, 2019.
- Hill, Megan. Patience: Waiting with Hope- 31-Day Devotionals For Life. P&R Publishing, Phillipsburg, 2021.
- Smith, William P. Assurance: Resting in God’s Salvation (31-Day Devotionals for Life). P&R Publishing: Phillipsburg, NJ, 2019.
- VanDoodewaard, William. The Quest for the Historical Adam: Genesis, Hermeneutics, and Human Origins.Reformation Heritage Books, Grand Rapids, 2015.
- Ferguson, Sinclair. From the Mouth of God: Trusting, Reading and Applying the Bible. Banner of Truth Trust: Edinburgh, 2014.
- Raju, Deepak & Jonathan D. Holmes. Rescue Plan: Charting a Course to Restore Prisoners of Pornography. P& R Publishing: Phillipsburg, NJ, 2021
- McGuinn, Roger, Chris Hillman, & David Crosby. The Byrds: 1964-1967. BMG Publishing: Nashville, 2022.
More in Blog
May 31, 2023A Letter To The Church of Providence
March 29, 2023What Pastor Blair Has Been Reading (January 2023 through March 2023)
December 28, 2022Pastor Blair’s Top Ten Books of 2022