Pastor Blair’s Top Ten Books of 2022
Reviews can be found in previous blogs.
- Brotherton, Marcus. Blaze of Light: The Inspiring True Story of Green Beret Medic, Gary Beikirch, Medal of Honor Recipient. Waterbrook: 2020.
- Strickland, Darby. Is It Abuse? A Biblical Guide to Identifying Domestic Abuse and Helping Victims.P&R Publishing: Phillipsburg, NJ, 2020.
- Peter. The Ten Commandments: A Guide to the Perfect Law of Liberty. Lexham Press: Bellingham, WA, 2020.
- James, Sharon. Gender Ideology: What Do Christians Need to Know?Christian Focus: Fearn, 2019.
- Hill, Megan. Patience: Waiting with Hope- 31-Day Devotionals For Life. P&R Publishing, Phillipsburg, 2021.
- Smith, William P. Assurance: Resting in God’s Salvation (31-Day Devotionals for Life). P&R Publishing: Phillipsburg, NJ, 2019.
- VanDoodewaard, William. The Quest for the Historical Adam: Genesis, Hermeneutics, and Human Origins.Reformation Heritage Books, Grand Rapids, 2015.
- Ferguson, Sinclair. From the Mouth of God: Trusting, Reading and Applying the Bible. Banner of Truth Trust: Edinburgh, 2014.
- Raju, Deepak & Jonathan D. Holmes. Rescue Plan: Charting a Course to Restore Prisoners of Pornography. P& R Publishing: Phillipsburg, NJ, 2021
- McGuinn, Roger, Chris Hillman, & David Crosby. The Byrds: 1964-1967. BMG Publishing: Nashville, 2022.
More in Blog
October 18, 2023Our 20th Anniversary!
September 27, 2023What Pastor Blair Has Been Reading (July 2023 through September 2023)
September 13, 2023The Ugly Parts of the Scriptures